Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Lovin'

As a child, summer was always my one of my favorite seasons. I loved the pool, the beach, and the free time. I still love all of these aspects of summer, but I do not particularly enjoy the sweltering heat. It is amazing to me that kids don't even seem to notice the heat.

This summer has been particularly special because I have been able to watch Carver enjoy his first summer. He went swimming for the first time. He got his first outside swing. He touched his first flower. There have been so many firsts, and his expressions and reactions are priceless memories. I knew that motherhood would be incredibly special, but the joy is indescribable.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the summer so far.







For fun, I thought that I would include a couple of pictures from one of my childhood summers. My parents helped to give us great memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment