Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Octo Meme

Thanks to Sarah Denley for tagging me; this should be fun!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...

1) Going shopping with my mom tomorrow
2) Getting to sleep in my bed again on Friday night; we are out of town, and I miss my bed
3) Hearing Carver say "mama" for the first time
4) Meeting Jude; Carrie could have him any day now
5) Reading Life of Pi for my next book club meeting
6) The 30th day of The 30 Day Shred
7) Hanging out with friends for the Fourth of July
8) Going to the movies this weekend

8 Things I did Yesterday...

1) Went out to eat with my family for dinner
2) Got a manicure-thanks to my sister
3) Had family photos made
4) Played with Carver
5) Did the eliptical machine for thirty minutes
6) Completed Level 2 of The 30 Day Shred without dying
7) Visited my grandmother
8) Played checkers with my nephew Caleb

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...

1) Be a great interior decorator
2) Sew cute clothes for Carver
3) Watch my tongue
4) Serve joyfully at all times
5) Paint really well
6) Go on a three month vacation to Europe
7) Take really good photographs
8) Be fully dedicated to sharing the love of Christ with others

8 Shows I Enjoy...
1) Bones- I hope Bones and Boothe get together this season!
2) The Office- usually hilarious, but some episodes were disappointing this past season
3) Addicted- weird, I know, but these stories are heartbreaking and eye-opening
4) Pawn Stars- love the history
5) Say Yes to the Dress- I love all things wedding
6) America's Next Top Model- Tyra gets on my nerves because she is full of herself, but the photo shoots are really cool.
7) Rookie Blue- new series on ABC; so far it has been interesting
8) What Not to Wear- I wish I could have a $5,000 shopping spree with Stacy and Clinton

Since I am new to the world of blogging, I have no one to tag, but if you happen to read this and have not already completed it, then go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment