Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello, Blog! Long Time No See!

So, about three years ago, I decided to start a blog. I wrote a whopping seven posts and abandoned my poor blog. So many things have changed in those three years; to name a few, we have added sweet Walker to our family, moved to the Delta, and lost Kimber, one of our beloved dogs.

 
 
 
 
I have decided to blog again because I think writing will be a good outlet for me and a nice way to document our new life on the farm. Also, I want our old friends to be able to keep up with us. I find myself feeling like I keep up with my best friend Carrie because I read her blog and know what is going on in her life, but it occurred to me recently that she probably doesn't get that kind of detail about my life through our texts. I hope this will be another way to keep up with friendships. We also love having visitors on the farm, so all you Jackson folks need to plan a little day trip.

Hopefully, I will have a better blogging record on this second attempt, but I am not making any promises. Haha! My two little boys keep me pretty busy!

Here's to new beginnings! I plan to document our life changes very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment